If y’all read my “skincare” post, you know that I use the regular Garnier Light Brightening Eye roll-on to hydrate my eye area. I’ve seen the Light BB Eye roll-on on YouTube a lot and been waiting for it to arrive here in Manila and now it did! So I got myself a tube to test out.
Garnier Light BB Eye roll-on retails for P229.00 but for some reason I got it for only P199.00, must be a new product promo thing hihi, lucky me! Now, we all know that lack of sleep and daily fatigue make eyes look tired. Microcirculation slows and the delicate skin around the eyes becomes thinner and more translucent which then results to dark circles. I don’t have dark circles or at least not much of a problem in that department but still I want to look awake and I must say I really like this product cos it instantly brightens my eye area!
What I love:
- It instantly corrects the appearance of dark circles
- It brightens then skin around the eyes
- It is very easy to use and blend
- Can be used to substitute your expensive concealer
- Dries fast (natural finish)
- Lessens eye puffiness
- That cooling effect it gives is soothing
And of course, it’s affordable!
What I don’t love:
- What’s not to love?!
- Oh don’t substitute this for your heavy coverage concealer if you have serious dark circles.
Overall, I love this product! Specially on those lazy days that I don’t want to put tons of product on my face. I think you should give it a try! With that.. I’ll leave you with Garnier’s favorite tag line “take care”! (: