This is a backlog, sorry. Last month I received a package from Human Nature (c/o Sara Brillantes, Marketing Associate) to review and of course I have to test them out that’s why it took me this long to post. But ye, thanks so much Ms. Sara! (:
The products they sent me were the Healthy Lotion in Berry Bliss and Aloe Fresh Deodorant. Was a bit skeptical on trying the deodorant actually cos I hate roll-ons cos they take time to dry and usually stain clothes; but of course for my lovely readers I was willing to give it a go!
Healthy Lotion in Berry Bliss
First impression on the lotion:
- The scent reminds me of Flintstones vitamins! Lav et!
- It’s not greasy, my skin soaked up the lotion instantly, very light and you really feel that your skin is moisturized and soft. I think this lotion really fits our weather perfectly, just wish it has spf.
- Infused with naturally powerful ingredients like their bestselling miracle sunflower oil.
- Priced at P64.75 for 50ml and P199.75 for 200ml, your health doesn’t have to cost the earth.
- NO CONS, other than the lack of spf.
First impression on the deodorant:
- It smells refreshing and not overpowering like the other commercial deodorants out there.
- Offers protection from unpleasant body odor and underarm darkening, but not sweating since it’s not anti-perspirant. Doesn’t bother me cos my pits don’t sweat a lot.
- Alcohol-free, aluminum-free, paraben-free, parfum-free, and glycol-free.
- Again, infused with naturally powerful ingredients like their bestselling miracle sunflower oil for smoother, softer, lighter-looking underarms.
- Priced at P89.75, not bad at all!
Overall I really enjoyed using the products they sent me (not just because they’re free) but they’re really good! I would totally recommend Human Nature to everyone! To know more about their products and advocacy or how to be a dealer just visit their website, ‘like’ their Facebook or follow @HumanNaturePhil on Twitter.
Available in Rustans, Shopwise, Beauty Bar and House of Garnet (225-G Katipunan Ave., Q.C.) or you can also visit their flagship store at 463 Commonwealth Ave., Q.C., Philippines.
Pro-Philippines. Pro-poor. Pro-environment.