We all want and need it. One clothing item that’s very versatile.
Seriously. After slicing and melting all my MAC lipsticks you come out with this just now?! Ay caramba! Oh well.. nothing I can do but wait and get these palettes when they’re available!
Available August, 23 2012 (PRO Stores) and October 2012 (Online) at MAC
The preferred way for artists to stay on trend: MAC Lip Palettes. Indispensable colours and editorial essentials are organized into five compacts, each offering a shade-wave of six tones that streamlines your kit. Customize within the same shade family, or cross-pollinate between palettes. Available in Red, Orange, Pink, Plum and Brown. MAC PRO locations and Online only.
Pro Lip Palette in 6 Preferred Pinks ($40 USD / $47.50 CAD)
- Violetta: Bright clean violet purple (Amplified Creme)
- Show Orchid: Vivid hot pink (Amplified Creme)
- Crème de la Femme: Pink laced with gold (Frost)
- Lovelorn: Emotive blue pink (Lustre)
- Please Me: Muted rosy-tinted pink (Matte)
- Pretty Please: Pale pink pearl (Lustre)
Pro Lip Palette in 6 Editorial Oranges ($40 USD / $47.50 CAD)
- Bronze Shimmer: Golden bronze with shimmer (Frost)
- Look At Her: Metallic copper (Sheen Supreme)
- So Chaud: Intense reddish-orange (Matte)
- Morange: Loudmouth orange (Amplified Creme)
- Cross Wires: Clean pinky orange (Cremesheen)
- Sandy B: Light shell pink (Frost)
Pro Lip Palette in 6 Modern Browns ($40 USD / $47.50 CAD)
- Paramount: Reddish-brown (Satin)
- Taupe: Muted reddish-taupe brown (Matte)
- Fresh Brew: Creamed coffee (Lustre)
- Frenzy: Pinky-peach beige with shimmer (Frost)
- Half ‘n Half: Creamy pink (Amplified Creme)
- Peachstock: Neutral peach (Satin)
Pro Lip Palette in 6 Editorial Reds ($40 USD / $47.50 CAD)
- Dare You: Deep brown red (Cremesheen)
- Ruby Woo: Vivid bluish-red (Retro Matte)
- MAC Red: Vivid bright bluish-red (Satin)
- Russian Red: Intense bluish-red (Matte)
- On Hold: Mid-tone yellow raspberry (Cremesheen)
- Lady Danger: Vivid bright coral-red (Matte)
Pro Lip Palette in 6 Select Plums ($40 USD / $47.50 CAD)
- Cyber: Intense blackish-purple (Satin)
- Hang Up: Deep berry (Cremesheen)
- Amorous: Lovestruck cranberry (Satin)
- Verve: Muted brownish-plum (Satin)
- Captive: Pinkish-plum (Satin)
- Twig: Soft muted brownish-pink (Satin)
I can’t stop raving about my new phone on Twitter so here it is, the BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900!
Side by side with my old Bold 9000 (since 2008). You can see how damaged it is on the outside hihi. It was able to withstand dust, water and a 4-ft drop.. or more cos it sometimes flies in the air and bust open to the ground and parts are all over the place (ps: never went to a repair shop). Surprisingly it is still alive and working fine. That’s why I love it so much and waited for BlackBerry to come out with something awesome like it.. AND THEY DID!
Best of both worlds! Touch and Type!
Bold 9900(9930) finally offers some cutting-edge tech, and in an attractive package to boot but still keeping its classic luxurious design. Its 1.2GHz processor, high-spec touchscreen, brand new OS7 and HD video camera are all specs we never really expected a BlackBerry to have. Not to mention that it has the best keyboard ever! I love that they fused everything in the orignal Bold 9000 body but sleeker. Yes, there are not enough apps available but it is more focused on productivity and communication than wasting time. It’s the best BlackBerry I’ve ever seen and used. Period. Exclamation Point!
More after this jump.
A limited-edition collection featuring 10 full-size, bestselling Aqua Creams plus a blending blush brush, all in a chic, black-metal clutch. The Make Up For Ever Wild & Chic Aqua Cream Premium Set, $175, is available now at Sephora.com.
Get it here.
The Starlet Limited-Edition Makeup Vanity
A limited-edition mirrored makeup vanity that has all you need to glow your way through the season. This makeup vanity features mirrored panels with beveled edges, sparkling silver inlays in each pull-out drawer (lined in Tarte’s signature purple), and a large pop-up mirror to catch a final glimpse. This set contains: 24 amazing eye shadows, Park Avenue bronzer, 2 Amazonian Clay blushes in Glory and Starlet, Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder, multiplEYE Natural Lash Enhancing Primer, and Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara in Black. Whew, that’s a lot and total worth of $505.00 but you can get it for only $52.00! How amazing is that?! Whether you plan to make it a memorable gift, or an eye-catching addition to your own dressing table, this makeup vanity is sure to delight and be this Holiday’s most cherished gem.
(photos via Makeup and Beauty Blog)
I would love to see this in my Christmas stocking hihi (if it’s not too much to ask).
Danmari All About Cheeks Palette is a limited-edition cheek palette containing signature NARS Blush, Bronzer, and Highlighting Blush shades.
Top row: Hungry Heart, Orgasm, Desire
Bottom row: Casino, Super Orgasm, Sin